Help! I Need Somebody!

"Your input needed" written on note card



Hey Guys (I know you are reading),

I really could do with some input from your lovely selves because I have hit a slump in a particular film genre so I am asking for you to tell me your favourites..

Comedy.

I have loads of posts on the way including cinema reviews, some more three of a kinds and my latest installment of the 30 day challenge but I want more comedy (I will take rom coms to) up here.

So....

Please let me know if you have a fave film I simply must see or if there's a film out there that you thought was rubbish and you'd like another opinion on?! I'd love to get interactive and review some stuff you guys have thrown at me!

Comment below or find me on FACEBOOK. Ohhhhh, you can tweet me too@thisgirlonfilm.

I can't wait to hear from you.

L x

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment