Be Our Guest (Or Let Me Be Yours) - Guest Bloggers Required

guest

What Do You Need To Know - I am looking for the opportunity to guest blog on someone elses little bit of web space. Not only that but I am looking for people to come and have a little bit of mine!

What Can I Offer? - I can offer a guest post on your blog either on something I have covered her in more detail or something completely fresh, within the realms of movies of course. I am willing to discuss topics and genres with yourself so I fit in with your blog style.

Who Can Help Me? - Anyone who has a film or media based blog who has the space to allow me to guest post as a one off (at least to start with). Also anyone who has a more generalised or lifestyle blog and would like maybe a DVD or cinema review from myself to add to their mix.

What Can You Offer Me? - I am interested in allowing some guest posts to take place here. Maybe you have a fave film that you want to talk about or you've comprised a list of your favourite fight scenes? Anything with a film angle goes really, I would love to hear your ideas.

How Do You Get In Touch? - You can leave a comment below or contact me any of these other ways.

I look forward to hearing from you

L x

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment